You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-01-08 17:36:13

Janeway
Verified Member
Website

Freephone numbers

I'm looking into getting an 0800 or 0845 number......

Has anyone heard of or used this company:
UK2NUMBERS.co.uk

Which companies do you use or recommend?

ORDIT Registered ADI Trainer
Fleet Trainer
Grade 6
B.Ed
http://www.voyagerinstructortraining.com

11-01-08 17:36:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Freephone numbers

#2 11-01-08 18:00:26

DampDog
Verified Member

Think this has popped up recently. Here's the link to another site. I've not used them personally.

GO845

P.S like the Voyger - Janeway link, bit subtle for some but I twigged it.. big_smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#3 11-01-08 21:43:28

Disky
Verified Member
Website

i have used g0845 for years now no worries and i know EKAL has also just started to use them

#4 12-01-08 07:18:35

Lynne
Verified Member

I used Smartnumbers http://www.smartnumbersuk.com/ never had a problem with them.  All calls directed to my mobile.  Once I got billed from Belgium and quieried it with them and I got a refund (it was only a few pounds but even so...)

All billing is online and you just download and print the bills off.  I found though that call centres used my number more than anybody  :evil:

I've just given them notice anyway and am taking the number off my car.  All my work comes from recommendation, occasionally website, so it's a waste of money for me.

#5 13-01-08 22:44:47

Russ
Verified Member
Website

Haven't used 0800 etc no's, but i do have my own local clde and no + moby on all cars.

9 out of 10 calls all come through land line.fortunatly my wife is at home so a person answers, texts me i ring asap. system works wonders.

have had comments from a lot of prospective pups that they wont ring 0800, 0845 no's espically from mobiles yetwill ring land line from moby.

#6 14-01-08 13:31:03

george
Verified Member
Website

if you use www.numbers4life.com then you'll pay a one of fee with no call charges unless your incoming calls go over 500mins per month

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#7 14-01-08 20:46:48

Janeway
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for all the comments. I like using just my mobile number as it keeps things simple and all calls come through to the answerphone on that number, easy to keep tabs on when away from home without worrying about diverts etc. Lots of thinking to do, the jury's still out....

ORDIT Registered ADI Trainer
Fleet Trainer
Grade 6
B.Ed
http://www.voyagerinstructortraining.com

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 14-01-08 21:24:26

Leprechaun

9 out of 10 calls all come through land line.fortunatly my wife is at home so a person answers, texts me i ring asap. system works wonders.

I hope you pay her a respectable secretary's wage  :? big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Board footer