You are not logged in.

#1 28-02-05 17:02:16

edzADI

Passed Part 1 - Thank Goodness

2nd attempt today after failing the dreaded HPT first time round. Still got bombed out of one clip but managed to scrape through with 99/59, so relieved to get that out of the way but imagine it only gets tougher from this point forward.  big_smile

28-02-05 17:02:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed Part 1 - Thank Goodness

#2 28-02-05 18:01:48

Peter Leigh
Verified Member

Sure does !!!

#3 01-03-05 19:44:57

Natalie

Well done.  Good luck with the rest of the training.

#4 01-03-05 22:44:34

luchell

i passed my part one 1.2.05 with 100/59 it was a fantastic feeling. it was my first attempt but i was petrified of the hp as it just seems so varied your chances of passes the hp even though i knew my theory was going to be fine.  congratulations and good luck with part two lol

#5 02-03-05 07:49:43

disappointed

Well done!  Don't look at it as getting tougher, just different!

Best of luck smile

#6 02-03-05 08:52:04

Shrek
Verified Member

Hi congratulations and well done on passing!!!
I agree with 'disappointed'... it's not getting tougher it's just a different type of challenge for you now.
I passed my Pt 2 last Dec - not without a few hiccups on the way - but it's worth all the work, believe me. That feeling when the examiner says 'you've passed' is 2nd to none and it's worth remembering that for when your on the road and your pupils are passing their tests.
Just remember to have some fun with it as you go - it keeps your feet on the ground!
Cheers and good luck,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#7 02-03-05 12:44:00

edzADI

Thanks for a the replies guys and gals, part 2 training starts next week, I'll keep you posted.

And Shrek, how are you getting on with Part 3??

Cheers

Simon

#8 02-03-05 20:50:55

CJ

well done mate!

#9 02-03-05 23:07:56

Shrek
Verified Member

Hi Simon,
Pt 3 training's going well right now, though my training partner and I have hit a snag over our trainee licences but we're hoping to get it sorted out in the next week or so - thanx in part to the advice I've received from this forum under my post 'trainee licence' on Monday night (28th Feb).
I'm lucky in that I have a training partner to work with so we bounce stuff off each other and it keeps us on our toes - a little healthy competition goes a long way! - plus on our courses if I miss something he'll pick it up and vice versa.
In general I've had a good time with the course, met lots of new people and made some new mates too so that can't be bad eh?
Congrats again on passing Pt 1 (you just can't hear that enough can you?)
Cheers mate,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer