You are not logged in.

#1 12-12-07 12:04:16

Tracey89

so pleased!!

hi all! I thought id let you know i had a really good lesson today!  big_smile I did a reverse round the corner (it was my first time doing this manovure) and i did it perfect!!!! i made the car move outwards slightly but  I think i have my tractor lessons at college to thank for that!!

Anyhow thats my lessons done till i come back after christmas!  smile

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

XxTJxX

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

12-12-07 12:04:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: so pleased!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-12-07 16:21:38

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Well Done!

#3 13-12-07 17:32:16

Serpico
Verified Member

That's good to hear. Have you done much driving around Hull yet?

#4 13-12-07 23:40:50

Tracey89

not yet will hopefully be doing that after christmas  tongue big_smile

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

#5 15-12-07 15:47:46

iwanadrive

Well done Tracey on a good lesson, i suppose learning to drive a tractor may also benefit your driving as well?

It took me ages to get the hang of reversing around a corner, certainly not my favorite maneuver.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 15-12-07 21:48:45

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

..I think i have my tractor lessons at college to thank for that!!...

That's very astute, Tracey.
When some of my heavy-truck students had difficulty reversing, I wished I could have put them on a tractor, as the front wheels are fully exposed to view and the reasons for the vehicle's behaviour when reversing becomes more apparent.

In some cases I had to resort to getting the student pull and push a 4-wheeled workshop trolley (one set of of wheels locked straight ahead, the other pair swivelling) round a tight obstacle track.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

Board footer