You are not logged in.

#1 06-12-07 10:31:56

xyz123

Passed the test at 1st Attempt

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share the news that i have passed my practical test at the first attempt (after taking 21 lessons).

I know everyone keeps saying this, but for all of those who are yet to pass their test, all i can say is be yourself and relax. If u get nervous and worry too much abt result then the mistakes start creeping in. At the end of the day it is only a driving test........

Cheers
Jay

06-12-07 10:31:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed the test at 1st Attempt

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 06-12-07 14:13:11

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

big_smile Congratulations! Stay safe  8-)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 08-08-08 05:05:14

kurtangle

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share the news that i have passed my practical test at the first attempt (after taking 21 lessons).

I know everyone keeps saying this, but for all of those who are yet to pass their test, all i can say is be yourself and relax. If u get nervous and worry too much abt result then the mistakes start creeping in. At the end of the day it is only a driving test........

Cheers
Jay

im gonna take your advice and relax i hope i am not doing a mistake man... i got my test at 8.20

Passed Theory 1st time.
Passed Theory 1st time again after expiry of 1st pass.
Passed Practical 1st time with 3 minors.
Learnt to drive in a month !!!

Board footer