You are not logged in.

#1 04-12-07 22:48:56

emmajay

Mock Test

Hiya  smile

I have my mock test this thursday with my adi and just wondering if you do 'show me tell me' questions with it? I know i should be asking my adi this but i keep forgetting and seem to remember late at night when its too late to phone....

How would she do it if we cant use the test centre? (i'm assuming we cant go in there cos of proper tests going on?)

Oh and i know its just a mock but why am i cacking? I've been looking at some horrid roundabouts to look at the lay out on google maps cos i just know she'll be taking me on one of them  roll

God, i feel nervous just writing this! :oops:

04-12-07 22:48:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Mock Test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-12-07 23:07:06

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Firstly, relax!!!!

You have taken a brave step in taking a mock test, but a good one!  Is another ADI conducting the mock?  If so, act as though it is the real thing, take your licence, your theory cert and your letter from the DSA if you have a test booked.

Be prepared to show your paperwork and yes the show me/tell me questions should be carried out as though it is the real thing,  If I conduct a mock I would expect you to do all this and sign the marking sheet as you would for your real test.  Of course you may start in a different place to your test centre, but close to it would be good.

You should be taken on a real test route albeit slightly ammended to accommodate the location but just drive as you have been taught, it will give you a real insight as to what is expected of you on the day.

Good luck to you let us know how you get on  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 04-12-07 23:55:25

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

spot on cway as real as possible - thats why we use a diff instructor ?

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#4 06-12-07 20:28:25

emmajay

Me again!

Had me mock, was very nervy....it was so strange for her not to talk to me as she doesnt shut up lol

Didnt get any dangerous or serious faults but wait for it..............22 driving faults yikes  :oops:

Most of them were from me doing silly things so i know i could've made that result a lot better.

Thanks for the advice guys  smile

#5 06-12-07 21:00:28

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hey well done for having a go at it!  At least you know what to expect for the real thing and this will stand you in good stead.

Use the experience with your ADI to put right the faults you collected today and and best of luck for the real thing! 

The lack of serious or dangerous faults is a good - just need to keep and eye on the driver faults  smile 

Good luck, let us know how you get on  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer