You are not logged in.

#1 24-11-07 19:16:14

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Provisional License form download

Hi all,
        Can anyone tell me if I can dowload the form to apply for a provisional license. I know I can apply online but I want to download the form(if poss) for a friend. Any idea's.          Thanks in advance all   :afro:

24-11-07 19:16:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Provisional License form download

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-11-07 19:24:25

abrocky
Verified Member
Website

Re: Provisional License form download

No. the online application will actually send you a part filled official form; in order for you to sign etc before sending back.

so either you need to pop to the post office or complete it online.

Board footer