You are not logged in.

#1 21-11-07 14:58:07

Tracey89

Im proud of myself!

Hey all hope you ok!! big_smile

I had a great lesson today, I did nearly eveything perfect and was my best lesson yet smile I only made one silly mistake and im a bit slow at getting ready to go from junctions. but im getting there, im having ago at roundabouts next week which should be fun! I feel like im finally getting somewhere  lol

Also my twin sister passed her driving test today  big_smile  lol

XxTJxX

xX.:Can we bring yesterday back around coz I know how I feel about you now....:.xX

*Theory Tessed passed on 20/06/08 - Questions: 48/50 & H&P: 51/75*

21-11-07 14:58:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Im proud of myself!

#2 21-11-07 16:21:17

jackie99100

Hi Tracy, Well done to you ,i can't wait until i have a lesson like that i bet you feel great and so you should congratulatoins to  you and your sister. smile

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 21-11-07 23:54:54

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

well done tracey and congrats to your sis \o o/ o// you could be next?  big_smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#4 22-11-07 07:58:35

rajni

congrats for your and your sister's success.
its so nice you have done it.

#5 25-11-07 15:05:55

iwanadrive

Well done Tracey, good for you for having a great lesson and realizing it was a great one.  Sometimes we all focus on how bad a lesson was instead of giving ourselves a well needed pat on the back.

Congrats to your sister for passing.

Board footer