You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-10-07 22:10:16

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

im still cracking on with it

Just to let you all know i failed my theroy again  :oops: but to let you all know im not giving up .I just feel a idiot  that i cant even get over the first hurdle .

i got 4 wrong to pass again [ WELL TO GET TO 85%] but   passed the HPT  :x

This is something i want to do ,as i cant wait to be qualified. It might take me a while but one day i wil get there . 8-)

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT

thanks emma xxxxxx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

30-10-07 22:10:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: im still cracking on with it

#2 30-10-07 22:13:44

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Re: im still cracking on with it

I had the opposite problem!  Passed the theory but couldn't crack the HP!

Stick with it, you will get there, keep studying and taking mock tests you will succeed, good luck!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer