You are not logged in.

#1 24-10-07 16:44:31

melpink

Just a couple of questions...

I have just received my information pack and sent off the paperwork to get registered, but it said because i have 4 points on my licence that i couldnt send off for my criminal record check, is this right?  I have been studying for my theory test for ages now with the highway code and driving the essential skills, are there any other books i would need that could help me as i`m really worried about this first part?  :?

24-10-07 16:44:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Just a couple of questions...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-10-07 17:10:17

Dimmy

As you have penalty points, u need to submit your ADI3 (application form) directly to the DSA Instructor Branch, who will make a decision as to wether your application should proceed. If they decide it should, then they will submit your CRB form on your behalf, or advise you to send it to the CRB company.

4 points will not normally exclude you from proceeding, but expect a letter from DSA Instructor Branch advising you to any further points may effect your registration.
Info should have accompanied the CRB form, but is also available from:
http://www.dsa.gov.uk/News.asp?id=SXBADD-A782AE64

#3 24-10-07 17:26:01

melpink

Thanks a lot, thats stopped me from worrying!! wink

#4 06-12-07 09:25:54

billrhoades
Verified Member

Have you got "The driving instructors Handbook" and the book" Know your Roadsigns"? 1st one is essential reading, second has something like 110 pages of roadsigns, markings etc and explains what they are.

#5 06-12-07 18:39:40

melpink

Yeh i`ve got the driving instructors handbook and a few roadsign books, i`ve also been reading the highway code aswell, also doing the mock theory tests on here, thanx 4 yr reply

Board footer