JIP

Part 3 training

anyone doing or done part three how did it fit with existing work commitments
              JIP

05-02-05 17:43:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-02-05 23:45:41

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

I did part 1 and 2 while still working, then gave up work to fully give my time to part 3.

I saved enough money to be off from work for 6 months,  i did part 3 in 4 months, the rest of the money was spent covering the slow months, at the start.

I think it depends on what job you do !

#3 06-02-05 09:22:35

Ozzie

I did all of my training whilst working full time as a Production Manager in a printers. I had it fairly easy as I worked 6am to 3pm, and then I drove about 40 miles to meet my trainer, do 5.30 to 7.30 training and back home for about 8.30pm. However it was needed to get additional money for my young family, and now 10 years on, its all worth it.

So if you really want to do it, it can be achieved!

Oz

#4 06-02-05 09:37:09

Peter Leigh
Verified Member

Did all my training with a full time job as well. No problems until part 3 where I had to take a week off work for the 5 days training (so lost a week of hols).  Still in a full time  job even though I  passed part3. Am going to keep the day job as it pays the bills and do adi work in the evenings and at weekends until I see how it goes. (no triainee licence straight to green) Hope that helps

#5 06-02-05 10:32:03

JIP

Thanks all I guess I will have to stop looking for reasons not to doit and get on with it 
                  JEFF

Board footer