You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-07-07 17:08:55

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

did you all pass

your part 1

first time

em xx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

16-07-07 17:08:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: did you all pass

#2 16-07-07 17:09:59

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

2nd time for me.....HPT got me on the first go, i was clicking too early  neutral

#3 16-07-07 17:24:56

VandADI
Administrator

1st time 100/100  on questions and 1st time on HP at  66/75

#4 16-07-07 17:56:32

Disky
Verified Member
Website

yup,, passed both so far 1st time,, hope i manage to do the part three the same

#5 16-07-07 18:17:33

kesa12
Verified Member

1st time for me!

#6 16-07-07 19:33:31

gemgems
Verified Member

2nd time for me 100/100 and 70/75 for hp

#7 16-07-07 20:45:39

pinball
Verified Member
Website

1st time for me

#8 16-07-07 21:05:45

smdtr

Passed theory in 2002 1st time and HP 2006 1st time.

#9 16-07-07 22:52:50

L33d5.dr
Verified Member

I managed to pass first time but only just scraped through on the hpt.I clicked too many times on one clip and when it came up on the screen telling me I have scored zero I shouted B@ll@ck$.The woman came and told me to keep my voice down  :oops: :oops:.I'm in a world of my own when I put the headphones on.

#10 16-07-07 23:18:48

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

lol @ leeds. i set the cheat thing off too. worried me at the time but got through ok first time 100/100 - 61/75 on the video game

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

#11 20-07-07 10:28:48

weemann
Verified Member
Website

*cough* 5th time sad

I was OK on the theory (one time I had 97%) but the HPT kept getting me.  Every time I was only a point or two away from passing, then on one attempt I did the HPT and missed the theory by one point!!!

Even more frustrating was my part 2.  First attempt I was driving really well (she commended me afterwards) but on the final leg back to the test centre I started relaxing too much and when she asked me to pull over I realised I was heading straight for a bus stop, so I kept rolling.  As I stopped, my now numb brain asked me "What does a yellow line mean?  Ah well, not important now!" Had I rolled another 3 or 4 feet I would have passed first time sad

If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up. The Times, Tues Jun 17, 2008

#12 20-07-07 10:47:58

ams
Verified Member

All three tests and hpt 1st time - not wanting to boast though!!

Qualified Oct 2001 - 1st Attempt 5/4.
Cardington Grade A.
Institute of Advanced Motorists.
NVQ A1 Assessors Award.
ORDIT registered parts 1, 2 & 3.
Grade 6 - April 07

#13 20-07-07 11:01:02

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

1st. time for me. Theory 98/100; HPT 71/75.

#14 20-07-07 13:13:25

june315
Verified Member

1st time for me x 2. April 2005 99/59, June 2007 93/64 - not bad for an oldie!

22/06/07 - part 1 - 93% 64
31/07/07 - part 2 - passed 3m
11/05/09 - part 3 - 4/4

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#15 20-07-07 14:54:47

ams
Verified Member

Not sure you can have a 1st time twice!! But know what you mean.

Cardington Grade A.
NVQ A1 Assessors Award.
Grade 6 - April 07

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#16 20-07-07 15:00:09

A*
Verified Member

*cough* 5th time sad

I was OK on the theory (one time I had 97%) but the HPT kept getting me.  Every time I was only a point or two away from passing, then on one attempt I did the HPT and missed the theory by one point!!!

Even more frustrating was my part 2.  First attempt I was driving really well (she commended me afterwards) but on the final leg back to the test centre I started relaxing too much and when she asked me to pull over I realised I was heading straight for a bus stop, so I kept rolling.  As I stopped, my now numb brain asked me "What does a yellow line mean?  Ah well, not important now!" Had I rolled another 3 or 4 feet I would have passed first time sad

*cough* 5th time sad

Dont worry it took me an amazing 6 (yes 6) attempts, theory was fine, it was hpt like you I missed it by 1 point every time! I also used up all my attempts at part 2 and 3, I do like to leave things till the last minute, but I got there in the end.

#17 20-07-07 16:38:39

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

ahhhhhh weemann and  A

I WAS GETTING WORRIED WHEN I FAILED my Theory last week , thought thats it im stupid im going to give up

glad you stuck at it

i bet you are both glad now 

em xxxx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

#18 20-07-07 19:25:03

den676
Verified Member

june315 wrote:

Well if ya two years runs out ya can  lol

Passed first time 97/60

I got 0 on last clip and thought I'd failed but got six 5s, four 4s and 9 on the double lol  lol lol

#19 20-07-07 21:32:14

Luchell
Verified Member

yep got 100 percent and 59 hpt

#20 21-07-07 10:06:33

june315
Verified Member

Pt 2 coming soon !!!!!! Hope I don't duplicate previous result - left it til the 3rd attempt - really need/want to do it 1st time and get back where I was in April.

22/06/07 - part 1 - 93% 64
31/07/07 - part 2 - passed 3m
11/05/09 - part 3 - 4/4

#21 21-07-07 16:07:02

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

Passed first time, but had done it the previous year for the examiner test.  HPT score is the same mark, but had to learn new theory questions for the adi part.

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#22 22-07-07 17:49:06

JDS
Verified Member

passed second attempt, failed by ONE point on the hpt first time.

but now i have a chance to pass first time as i`m on my second merry go round sad

With great power comes great responsibility

2nd time around - there wont be a third

#23 24-07-07 13:58:00

ams
Verified Member

ams wrote:
june315 wrote:

Well if ya two years runs out ya can  lol

Sorry den, can't agree with you there. The 1st time is your first - if you take it again it must be the 2nd!!

Cardington Grade A.
NVQ A1 Assessors Award.
Grade 6 - April 07

#24 30-07-07 12:24:01

Lucky245
Verified Member

I passed first time but not by the correct method, I learned everything off by heart memory only so I now need to learn it the correct way and understand how and why before my Part2..  Used the lazy way as I intended quitting if I felt I was too old for this learning game. (i.e. I failed badly). 

Enthusiasm and belief in yourself and you can achieve anything.  Doing it the right way will save you hours later and guarantee an easy journey big_smile  Great philosophy pity I don't listen to myself wink

"Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong!!!"

RoADA Gold

#25 07-08-07 08:18:43

bcn255
Verified Member

took me 3 attempts to pass part 1 which really cheesed me off! my problem was with the HPT, theory side was not problem whatsoever. I am well aware that my hazard perception in real life is fine but I just cannot do video games. But its not unsurmountable, keep your chin up and believe in yourself.x.x.

Board footer