You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-07-07 13:42:22

VandADI
Administrator

Brian Stratton

http://www.instructor-training.co.uk/
Tel: 0808 100 3 121
If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please be responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about defaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today.

13-07-07 13:42:22

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Brian Stratton

#2 13-07-07 14:56:36

Georgina
Verified Member

I trained with Brian M Stratton - brilliant - very enthusiastic and always at the end of the phone for advice whenever you need him.  I passed my Part 3 with him and got 5/5 - all down to his brilliant training.  He has a great technique and his CDs and manuals were invaluable.  I could play the CDs while I was out walking my dogs every day or in my car - they covered all the PSTs with great advice on every one of them with lesson plans etc.
I actually have his CDs and manuals for sale if anyone is interested.

This is the site of Brian M Stratton and I have written very positively about him - great tutor - very patient and gets to the route of any problems you have very quickly

#3 14-09-07 13:00:52

AshfieldDriver
Verified Member

I’m not able to comment on Brian Stratton’s training, as I didn’t train with him.  What I can comment on though is his book ‘Core Competencies Made Easy’.   The book is an extremely useful source of reference and I would recommend it to anyone training for PT3.  Having recently passed my PT3, at the second attempt, the book will be an equally valuable source of information as I start out on the road as a qualified ADI.  The book is written in a straight forward easy to understand style and it uses ‘What, Why, How’ headers to look at the root causes of 300 (approx) potential driving faults and how to fix them.  There are 600 (approx) fixes, so the book provides plenty of different perspectives on why various Pupil faults are occurring.

I’d also like to thank Brian for taking the time and trouble to respond to my phone message for assistance on the night before my PT3 test.  Great support bearing in mind that I’d never contacted him previously.

#4 14-09-07 13:29:42

Lynne
Verified Member

How very strange.  I very rarely come on here and when I do what is the first post in 'unread?'  smile

I trained with BSM but struggled with part 3.  When I failed 1st attempt I bought the 'Core Competancies Made Easy'.  When I failed 2nd attempt another (just qualified on a 5-5) ADI recommended the Brian Stratton CDs so I bought them and listened to them in the car.  I  found them really helpful and used them with the Driving Instructors Handbook.  I eventually got a 5-4.  Examiner said I just missed a 5.  Oh well, I was happy anyway. That was 4 years ago now!

Brian called me after each purchase and he was very helpful.

I did sell the CDs and CC manual on  big_smile

Why the question re Brian? :?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 14-09-07 13:50:28

VandADI
Administrator

Which question?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 14-09-07 14:04:13

Lynne
Verified Member

Lynne wrote:

Which question?

Ok sorry Vanda I see it's in a 'review' section..

#7 15-09-07 21:24:58

LinWebb
Verified Member

I bought a couple of his publications and did some advanced driver training with Brian.

My opinion: great at writing books..... and quick at taking credit card payments!!

#8 18-09-07 21:56:08

Russ
Verified Member
Website

cor com made easy. great

i failed pt 3 1st time id of cor comp issue, after pouring over brian's book made sence.

passed 2ndttime 5/4.

well worth the money
russ

#9 07-06-08 20:13:51

Jimothy
Verified Member

I bought a couple of his publications and did some advanced driver training with Brian.

My opinion: great at writing books..... and quick at taking credit card payments!!

cynic wink

Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor
Driving Standards Agency Registered Fleet Driver Trainer
ORDIT registered instructor trainer
Accredited BTEC Trainer (Driving Science)
IAM Registered Instructor
IAM Observer

Board footer