You are not logged in.

#1 02-02-05 19:22:58

kieth

passed part 2 - phew

Today i passed part 2 with 3 minors it was my 2nd attempt.. 1st time I had 4 serious and 9 minors. I have had no extra lessons since my 1st failure. Im not bragging i just think its proof that its all down to the day..and dare I say it the examiner. Thanks to everyone who has helped.Anyone know a good pt3 instructor the north east big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

02-02-05 19:22:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: passed part 2 - phew

#2 02-02-05 20:02:28

iXi_RiCh

Congratulations  big_smile

#3 03-02-05 06:36:34

sammie

Well Done big_smile

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#4 03-02-05 12:53:37

donegalbiddy

Well done Keith on passing part 2, two down, one to go, same boat as myself but can't help you out on the trainer as I live in Scotland.   Good Luck anyway. smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 03-02-05 16:53:48

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Hey, well done...I was exactly the same, 3 minors on my 2nd attempt, though i had the worst lesson ever, jus the day before my 2nd attempt- i just couldnt reverse to save myself...
I've had 2 lessons on part 3 sofar, Its kinda a lot to get your head around and seems like, "what on earth have i got into"
Ive done briefings on T-junctions, crossroads and turn in the road, and gotta lkearn them off...

Get yourself a file of visuals..the one i got was http://www.gradesixsupplies.com/product.asp?P_ID=109

get the loose leaf version so you can slot all your own notes etc into the different sections.

Im using a single instructor who charges £50 for a 2hour lesson. I think thats the best option.

JonnyG

Board footer