You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 23-06-07 10:08:08

MsZetec2.0

New baby

My new baby til Lenny is fixed up. What is it with me and white Mondeys?!  lol lol big_smile

Hope the pic works, if it don't, lemme know.

And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees...

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.p … ral/26123/

May all your crossroads be signposted.

23-06-07 10:08:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New baby

#2 23-06-07 10:08:50

MsZetec2.0

OK they ain't workin. How do I post a piccie?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 23-06-07 15:54:04

Gizmotime
Administrator

OK they ain't workin. How do I post a piccie?

You have to upload a photo first then you can post the link (or photo) I use Photobucket for mine. If I can do it anyone can wink

#4 23-06-07 18:47:20

msdarcy721

can you not upload on here without using a photo hosting website?

in the additional options seletion at the bottom of the box for you to type, you can attach a photo can't you?

i use Photobucket like Giz. it's really good.

just get an account with them. upload your photo onto their site. and copy and paste the image code onto the forum. then Bob's your uncle and we can see Lenny all patched up! lol if it works anyway! lol

glad to hear he's all mended up now! xx

#5 23-06-07 19:01:14

dog
Verified Member

The forum only allows certain size files to be attached. Most digital cameras take photos which come out way bigger than that limit.

#6 23-06-07 22:04:27

MsZetec2.0

Right will have a go and see what I can do.

MsDarcy, Lenny's not fixed yet but he will have an older brother soon  big_smile Buying myself a Mk1 Mondeo, a 1.8 turbo diesel WITH a tow bar, who is ALSO Diamond White!  lol lol big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile And my caravan still hasn't been sold so fingers crossed, if this new car works out, I can get me caravan too.  big_smile Pick up car on Wed hopefully, will need to negotiate re caravan and get to know the new ride first.

Board footer