You are not logged in.

#1 18-06-07 17:59:55

Lucky245
Verified Member

Passed Pt 1 & Pt 2

Am I glad thats over, I've never felt so terrified since the day I got married. 

Am I correct in assuming that I now have 2 years from today to complete all of my training?

"Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong!!!"

RoADA Gold

18-06-07 17:59:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed Pt 1 & Pt 2

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-06-07 18:55:38

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

a big well done to you

i got mine in july

em xx

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 18-06-07 19:03:27

Carl

Am I correct in assuming that I now have 2 years from today to complete all of my training?

Yep.

#4 18-06-07 19:10:44

Lucky245
Verified Member

Good luck for July EmmaJane, and thanks for confirming that Carl

RoADA Gold

#5 18-06-07 19:33:19

Luchell
Verified Member

CONGRATS!! Onwards and upwards to part two now then  smile Good luck for july Emma Jane  smile

#6 18-06-07 22:43:33

posh
Verified Member

congratulations , how did you do scorewise? smile

#7 19-06-07 06:34:59

Lucky245
Verified Member

93% in the theory and 64 in the HP

RoADA Gold

#8 19-06-07 08:54:30

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Great news colin. and a great score too. Get stuck into part 2 straight away and aim for the 1st attempt. you have 2 years to do it all, if you need any help u have my number.
JonnyG

#9 19-06-07 09:01:20

weemann
Verified Member
Website

Well done. Good luck with the part 2.

If Simon Mann did not exist, you would have to make him up. The Times, Tues Jun 17, 2008

#10 19-06-07 19:27:50

alt
Verified Member

many many congrats, good luck with p2.

#11 05-09-07 11:44:53

Lucky245
Verified Member

Well as you see from the revised title Passed Pt2 on monday 3rd Sept 07.  I thought pt 1 was nerve wracking, this time I was shaking like a leaf, worse than anything I've ever known.  I hate to think what I'll be like on pt 3.  Oh well over 20 months to get it so I'll get started and hopefully come out at the end. Got 6 minors (2 of which are being appealed not for my benefit but for those following in my footsteps)  For those who haven't read my brief synopsis (and excuses) these are for staying in 3rd gear whilst doing 30 mph.  The car being a 1.6 Diesel which labors heavily in 4th at that speed.

Oh well A pass is a pass even though I would have enjoyed being less close to the fail mark. big_smile

RoADA Gold

Board footer