You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 15-06-07 08:20:16

Target
Verified Member
Website

Re: NEED PUPILS!

Ian....I would exclude FLH from your offer. I do this with my 5 for £99 and book many refresher courses are £25 per hour.

The offer seems great, now all you need to do is get people seeing the offer and push it. I think someones menntioned offering it to your current clients also. They would spread the word, or perhaps not.

At least you would have a nice client list to bombard with some junk mail afterwards. big_smile

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

15-06-07 08:20:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 19-06-07 10:09:46

posh
Verified Member

you could always advertise on this student website ,seemingly its quite popular, and the advertising prices for the year seem pretty reasonable .check it out first http i removed this link /

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#28 19-06-07 11:08:12

Target
Verified Member
Website

you could always advertise on this student website ,seemingly its quite popular, and the advertising prices for the year seem pretty reasonable .check it out first http://www.nsiw.co.uk/

Don't get me started!

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#29 19-06-07 12:12:56

posh
Verified Member

Did you have some problems with them?  yikes

#30 21-06-07 09:20:52

Target
Verified Member
Website

No problems...........I've had about 2/3 emails from them but its not for me.

The site is poorly laid out and its just a money making advertising board.

Its a National student site, but Im not national. There plenty of local colleges with their own websites which give information to local students.

Its just not for my image.

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#31 21-06-07 10:46:58

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

Just about to sign up with a local francise bring on the work! LOL

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#32 21-06-07 12:51:00

Target
Verified Member
Website

How do these deals work if you are staying LearnMoore driving school.

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#33 21-06-07 20:13:31

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

I'm not, keeping website, but going to franchise on everything else....LearnMoore Pups coming with me! LOL smile

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg

#34 02-07-07 07:59:02

Target
Verified Member
Website

Just checking back here Iain to see how the prize draw was going. I notice the offer ends this friday.

Hows the franchise, providing enough work?.

I noticed in the Mail on Sunday.....Instructors got a half page spread with the fact he taught Lewis Hamilton, this new F1 driver. Now thats what I need.

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#35 02-07-07 14:13:59

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

He passed his test in 4 hours LOL-who taught who?

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#36 02-07-07 16:20:03

Target
Verified Member
Website

It says six hours of tuition at £18 per hour over 4 sessions.

I've got that down as 24 hours. Its possible if someone can driver already.

Cannot help think i've seen this before. Perhaps in DIA magazine.

I bet his phones been ringing over the weekend.

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

#37 12-07-07 16:54:40

Macavity
Verified Member

School Magazine, Church Magazine, Flier in the Sixth form common room of a couple of local schools, Picking my son up each day after school for a driving lesson, Bit of reasonable priced sponsorship at a local sporting event.

#38 12-07-07 17:04:37

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Decent optomised website and good word of mouth-Im inundated with work now.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#39 12-07-07 17:11:33

Macavity
Verified Member

I agree good word of mouth is invaluable however it is a Catch-22 situation as you need to get some pupils first in order to provide you with this!

#40 15-07-07 10:20:14

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

With a francise now, so busier than ever, very happy with that, website enquirys are coming in too, and competition did ok too, not excellent, but ok!

The pupils ARE out there, its just the case of finding them... the francise I'm with uses a large yellow pages ad, which is popular place to look apparently, but my newspaper apperiences have kept a steady flow too!

Fleet Training

#41 16-07-07 09:52:51

Target
Verified Member
Website

I've always felt that as independents its hard competing with larger schools in places like yellow pages etc....Lets face it £500 for a matchbox size advert is not really going to get the phone ringing and it breaks the bank balance also.

However. A local school can possibly generate more work within the community using local links and some of the points mentioned here.

So all in all Iain its been an interesting switch. Lets hope the franchise rewards you well and you stick with em.

QEF Mobility Qualified
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk

Board footer