You are not logged in.

#51 13-06-08 08:31:28

HereComesTrouble

Re: Why are bikers so dangerous????

Well done to you Shazzer. You have clearly got a great attitude and that will help you a lot once you pass. Keep up the good work! smile

13-06-08 08:31:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#52 14-06-08 04:15:47

la.monikita
Verified Member

Now then. I have read most of this thread and have to speak up.

I have been driving cars for 29 years and have not had a single accident. I have been riding bikes since I was 9, which is now 37 years. never had an accident. Am I special? Not really, just very observant, plan ahead a LONG way and never assume anything. I watched a video of advanced police motorcyling years ago and thought, hang on - that's exactly how I ride anyway!

NOT all bikers are nutters, suicidal and just on the edge. There are some very good ones indeed. I like to think I belong in that category.

One thing I would mention. The comradery between bikers is boundless. You just won't understand unless you are or have been a biker. Run out of petrol? No problem, first biker along will take you to the petrol station AND bring you back.

You sound like me  neutrallol

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Board footer