You are not logged in.

#1 20-05-07 09:07:47

CRICHADI

PASSIT Driver Training Ltd ( Derbyshire )

I have to mention This ADI training school as i spent over a year training with them,the principal trainer GRENVILLE R WHITE is DSA ADI grade 6,Ordit registered a Dip Di Diamond special Test,DSA fleet trainerand a RoSPA Trainer HGV 1.His training is 1-1 with you and You choose the subject and he will help you all he can his role play is spot on,his little demo's are a real source of encouragement and his tales of ADI tests are real eye openers as he has sat in on many part two and three tests.
       I Went to him because he came highly reccomended to me from a ADI as i had spent over a year wasting my time with a nationwide Training college (yes the one on the TV) and TWO part three failure's down the road and nothing to show for it. His first session was a real eye opener and he gave me his harsh but honest opinion and confirmed what i already feared,i had wasted time and money on THAT COLLEGE and i was VERY prepared now to pay my money to Grenville and Believe me it was worth Every single penny - God bless you Grenville White this Man is top of his game.

20-05-07 09:07:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PASSIT Driver Training Ltd ( Derbyshire )

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-05-07 09:37:38

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Re: PASSIT Driver Training Ltd ( Derbyshire )

Am glad you found yourself a trainer you could trust critchadi. You don't say if you have qualified yet, if you have , well done, if not then good luck to you. I only hope that more PDI's read this thread and see that what the add promisses, and what you actually get don't always add up.

kjs

Board footer