You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 27-01-05 10:13:33

Midge
Website

Insurance Brokers

I've just had to waste 40 minutes of my time going to retrieve a letter from the post office which had no stamp on it.  I just thought it was an oversight from someone.  No name on the outside of the envelope so I had to pay the £1  fee pluse 21p postage, to find out it was  unsolicited mail from a firm called Bale Insurance Brokers, with Nottingham and Leicester offices.  Fortunately they gave a freephone number, so I phoned to complain.  They just kept saying they don't know how it happened, sorry.  No mention of recompense.
I pointed out that it happened because they were inefficient, so I would not consider dealing with a firm so inefficient, or so proud of their name it wasn't on the outside of their envelopes,  and who had to tout for business in this way.
To be honest I was really mad at their attitude,  rather than the original mistake.
Midge

Midge  -   Dip D.I.

27-01-05 10:13:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Insurance Brokers

Board footer