You are not logged in.

#1 08-05-07 10:37:44

mrbrightside
Verified Member

Part 1 training

Is it possible to train for part 1 of the Driving Instructor Training  by yourself without having the backing of a qualified ADI? Or do the DSA actually require you have been trained/sponsored by a driving school or ADI?

Part 1: Passed (11/9/07) 96/100 & 68/75
Part 2: Passed (19/10/07) 3 Minors
Part 3: (2nd) Passed (27/11/08) 4/4
Check Test: Grade 5 (16/03/11)

08-05-07 10:37:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 training

#2 08-05-07 10:51:29

posh
Verified Member

it is possible to train for part one by yourself. and no you do not have to be sponsored by a driving school. are you on the register yet? get some books ,and a copy of the  Adi theory question bank it has all the q+a in it for the theory test ,and you can buy a hpt disc from most shops and keep practicing.i would reccomend getting a copy of driving the essential skills.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 17-05-07 21:29:41

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

I did my Part One training myself, I was using the online course by John Farlam at SmartDriving.co.uk - it was free at the time however I think he is charging now.

Kev.

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

Board footer