You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-05 11:57:45

steveo
Verified Member

pt 3, pst 4.

on pt 3, pst 4 (reversing to left or right).

do the se's alternate between left & right on each test, or are they more likely to do a left reverse?

am i right in thinking on L tests they always get a left (unless the candidate turns up in a van or something, ie. no back window), & if so, do they mostly give lefts on pt 3, pst 4?

cheers.

p.s. sorry for posting on both adi & pdi training forums.

steveo.

25-01-05 11:57:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: pt 3, pst 4.

#2 25-01-05 14:22:04

VandADI
Administrator

Hi steveo,
The PST's are carried out in rotation, so it is possible you could get the right reverse although I feel that the left reverse is more common than right.
You are right in saying that on the Learner test, the left reverse is carried out unless  the candidate is in a panelled vehicle.
VandADI

#3 25-01-05 22:53:47

donegalbiddy

Hi Steveo

Just been out on part 3 training today doing left and right reverse pst.  I asked exact same question you are asking now and was told that on pst examiner could ask you to do either or. If he asks for a right reverse he will say its his own van used for test.  So on the part 3 test itself you could get asked to do the right reverse but learner drivers normally only left unless they state they will only be using a works van for driving, therefore want to be taught in the said van.  Hope this helps

#4 26-01-05 11:54:49

steveo
Verified Member

cheers.

i was just curious.

steveo.

Board footer