You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-05-07 10:44:49

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

How are you going to earn more?

Just out of interest, I think there are a few out there who're happy with what they're earning but most of us are still trying to push our income up a little.

If so - how are you going about it.

I'm trying to build my (relatively new) reputation so I can charge a little more. I'm offering instructor and fleet training alongside the off road training speciality.

Forming a driving school is something I doubt I'll consider because I'm not keen on all the legal problems with franchises.

What are you doing? Vote for as many as you like.

05-05-07 10:44:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How are you going to earn more?

#2 05-05-07 23:47:02

EDstart
Verified Member
Website

Get a job in TESCO. Minimum wage and a pension..... big_smile

F that! yikes

I'm going to invest in buildings......building societies....with a sawn off!! Best way to make quick money.

#3 06-05-07 06:10:49

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Just remember to take the roof box off when you're making the getaway!

#4 06-05-07 06:47:52

FRANKS
Verified Member

Also remember to take a pupil who can move off with out stalling!! lol

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#5 06-05-07 20:47:07

Target
Verified Member
Website

Think I need to keep my eyes open a little more.

Some professor did a study on some anti ageing product No.7 or something.

Now boots have sold out of the stuff and its being sold on ebay for twice the money.

Something happen smiliar with some cheap piece of bag.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

Board footer