You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-05-07 07:42:08

chezmonster

Hi to you all

Good Morning.

I am Chez, I have been a guest on here for a few weeks now. Thought I'd better show my face and say Hi. I am looking into starting my training and am very excited about it.  big_smile

I have just sent my application form of to LDC. Must say I was really pleased to read all the positives about them on this forum. Really glad I resisted the pushiness of Lets Drive after what of read on here  yikes. I got the feeling they were trying to sell me a car   roll

I plan to train so I can do work when my little one starts school. I guess I am fortunate that I can do the job mainly for the satisfaction and a bit of pocket money. Thanks to Hubby being the main earner.

Any types and advise will be fantastic. Looking forward to chatting more later.

Chez

nextgenuserbar.gif

02-05-07 07:42:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi to you all

#2 02-05-07 07:54:43

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#3 02-05-07 18:31:15

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Hello Chez, and good luck with your training.

#4 02-05-07 20:33:55

alt
Verified Member

welcome, welcome, welcome, you already know how good this place is. lots of good advice for your training. good luck for the future smile

#5 02-05-07 20:35:48

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Hello Chez and welcome

#6 02-05-07 21:09:52

Angel
Verified Member
Website

Hi Chez, I would agree with you on your choice of trainer-I was with Lets Drive and although I ended up with a fantastic trainer, I had several run-ins with the muppets who arrange the lessons. Best of luck to you! smile

I'm teetering on the brink-please push!!

ADI car and Fleet trainer

#7 02-05-07 23:00:50

pj
Verified Member

Hi Chez ...is it ok to call you that :? Welcome , glad you have come out from behind the curtains so to speak. Don't be scared to ask questions...remember there's no such thing as a stupid question...or at least you will find that out when you start training big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#8 03-05-07 10:46:19

chezmonster

Thanks for making me feel so welcome  smile

I have just spent ages on the phone to LDC. I got all the forms through today so wanted to be sure before signing on the dotted line. Have to say they have answered every single question I have given them.

I am going to go and make sure I have some kind of insurance to cover the fees incase the worst should happen and I fall sick :- . Not that I plan to but better to be sure.

Chez

nextgenuserbar.gif

Board footer