You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 14-04-07 13:06:09

MsZetec2.0

Towing tuition

Needing a bit of help, been on Google and Yell.com and still cannot find any instructors in the Glasgow area that have their own vehicle and trailer and can help me out with some of the on-road stuff before I get my caravan. I've been on a one day course at a college covering reversing and manouevring, etc but nothing on road. Really needing a professional to take me out for a few hours to teach me the basics. Wouldn't mind commuting a couple of hours and doing maybe 3 hours in one go to start. Anyone know of anyone?

Please and thank you.  big_smile

(Dunno if this is in the right place, can some one shift it if it is? Ta.)

And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees...

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.p … ral/26123/

May all your crossroads be signposted.

14-04-07 13:06:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Towing tuition

#2 14-04-07 13:14:02

kev elliott

Have you tried the Camping and Caravan Club or the Caravan club both offer manouvring courses and more general courses.

Incidently, The Camping and Caravaning course is required for the IAM towing test - they accept this as proof of your capaabilty to manouvre a trailer.

#3 14-04-07 14:16:12

MsZetec2.0

You need your own towing car for that course, and Leonard doesn't have his fitted yet.  And none of the tution is on-road, and it's 6 people to one instructor.  neutral Would really like 1-1 tuition.

And I get scared but I'm not crawling on my knees...

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.p … ral/26123/

May all your crossroads be signposted.

Board footer