You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-03-07 13:17:16

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Tax relief on mobile phone

Just decided to buy a new mobile phone as my faithful Nokia 3410 (yes I know its old) is on its way out. I use my mobile for approx 90% of business calls and the rest private. I am I right in thinking that I claim tax relief for the purchase of the phone as its mainly for business use.

Thanks
Bob

Whose the Daddy!!!
www.bobsdrivingschool.co.uk

31-03-07 13:17:16

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Tax relief on mobile phone

#2 31-03-07 13:55:10

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Yes but only 90% because you said other 10% is personal usage

#3 31-03-07 18:43:52

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Thanks Pinball thats fine by me...

Whose the Daddy!!!