You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-01-05 00:27:51

disappointed

Time for some honesty, I think....

Will Macca now feel able to answer the following, posed elsewhere, but as yet  unanswered?....

1. Is it true that your company Learner Driving Centres Ltd has an adverse credit rating?

2. Is it true that at least one of your former companies went into Liquidation?

3. Is it true that LDC was removed from the ORDIT register several years ago for failing to declare that many of his ORDIT registered trainers had left ?

Note that I am not claiming the above is true, as I have no knowledge of the events and therefore I am in no position to make an accusation or draw an assumption from this....

If the above are true...... does that put you in a position to be slinging mud?

Will people make up their own minds if there's no answers? Hmm....

09-01-05 00:27:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Time for some honesty, I think....

Board footer