You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 29-03-07 08:56:41

Carlo
Verified Member

Re: Subject for Check Test...

Its daft isn't it.  I've been doing this for 18 months now and day to day feel quietly confident that I'm doing a good job.  All of my work comes from referals and I have a decent pass rate.....yet still tell me its a test and I'm wetting my pants roll I always tell my pupils to think of their tests as a normal lesson but with a different instructor....guess I should take my own advice smile

Yep I was in exactly the same boat as you!  Then that CT letter comes through and the mind starts playing tricks on you "am I really good at this", "i'm gonna fail my CT" etc :-[.  It is very easy to doubt yourself in this job as once you pass your part 3 your on your own, no trainers, no guidence!  ???  I did get some extra training before my CT just to make sure I was up-to-date but I think this was just me needing reasurance as my trainer said keep doing as I have!  smile

Good Luck with it!  wink

"It's easy when you know how!"

29-03-07 08:56:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 29-03-07 21:10:43

New Girl
Verified Member

Yes am thinking of getting in touch with my Pt 3 trainer....he did say give him a call for a refresher before check test if I wanted....like you say its just reassurance really.

#28 29-03-07 21:11:11

New Girl
Verified Member

ps - Thanks for the good luck smile

Board footer