You are not logged in.

#1 07-03-07 22:07:58

reddragonbus
Verified Member

Incompetent Insurance brokers

Got my renewal through from Barry Grainger recently.

They sent me a threatening letter for failing to return a proposal form to them.

Bit difficult to return the proposal form if they didnt send one in the first place.... the replacement I requested didnt turn up either?

I'm not impressed and doubt I will deal with them again.

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

07-03-07 22:07:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Incompetent Insurance brokers

#2 24-03-07 19:29:58

DampDog
Verified Member

I didn't even get as far as a quote from Barry Grainger, still waiting for the call back!! (6 weeks back)
Needless to say I'm now insured with Waveney's. Spoke to them 3:00, had the paperwork following morning and the guy I spoke to was really helpfull. 

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 24-03-07 23:32:12

Russ
Verified Member
Website

I didn't even get as far as a quote from Barry Grainger, still waiting for the call back!! (6 weeks back)
Needless to say I'm now insured with Waveney's. Spoke to them 3:00, had the paperwork following morning and the guy I spoke to was really helpfull. 
same story took details never rung back waste of time.

stayed with wverly, phoned about renewal gave credit card, yesterday, paperwork arrived today. nuff said.

russ

#4 26-03-07 09:08:30

MiniClassic
Verified Member

I'm with B.G. & also had trouble with them sending paperwork out before I could sign on the dotted line.

However, I have got a claim going through them at the moment & so far they've been really good about that.

There's a nice balanced view for you... ooh, hang on, I think I got a splinter from the fence post!

Ambition Driving College

Board footer