You are not logged in.

#1 02-01-05 10:38:07

clive1

Visual Teaching Aids

I have passed my part 1 and waiting to start my part 2

What are the views on the SmartDriving Visual Teaching Aids and are they worth purchasing at this stag of my training?

Slow waters run deep

02-01-05 10:38:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Visual Teaching Aids

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 02-01-05 15:56:24

Bull on edge
Verified Member
Website

Re: Visual Teaching Aids

Very good news on passing Pt1.

Smart Driving Visual Teaching System (VTS) is excellent, along with the support which is at present free, though I believe  there will be a subscription early new year

There is also an online Pt2 course which costs about the price of a one hour lesson with a trainer.

I use the VTS, the handouts, and the Smart Driving Instructors Guide and have not regretted purchasing any, though I do occasionally use diagrams from other sources.

Highly recommended and excellent value for money. Whether or not you should buy VTS at this stage depends on when you intend to start training for Pt3, I was well into my Pt3 studies long before attempting my Pt 2 and found it helped to become accustomed to using the diagrams.

Good Luck.

In Memory of Margaret (Mags) Adair ADI 

£2500 raised by our car on the Lejog and presented to Marie Curie, thanks to all who donated or helped in any way. David and Joe

Board footer