You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 23-02-07 15:55:01

mikerow
Verified Member
Website

fuel to income ratio

Just been looking at my spreadsheet and noticed that my expenditure on fuel
is almost %10 of total income. Is that normal ?

http://www.learnnpass.co.uk/

Driving should be fun

23-02-07 15:55:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: fuel to income ratio

#2 23-02-07 17:11:03

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Using a petrol car that sounds about right. I keep a log of how many miles I do per hour of tuition, and including travel this averages around 18 miles/hour. 18 miles prob equals about £2 in petrol (about £1.50 diesel), which at £20/hour is 10%.

#3 24-02-07 22:28:01

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Just looked at my spreadsheet to compare. My fuel to income ratio is 8.7% and I run a diesel clio but this does include private use of my car of at least 600 miles in the last year so If I deducted that I would think the percentage would be 7 point something. 

Whose the Daddy!!!
www.bobsdrivingschool.co.uk

Board footer