You are not logged in.

#1 10-02-07 21:01:08

itsjojustjo

I have been putting this off for far too long

Hello
I am 22 a nervous wreck and its taken me long enough to fill out the forms for my provisional,
Still this was my new years resolution and I want to do it !
SO no doubt I will come here crying so I thought I best say hello now big_smile

10-02-07 21:01:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I have been putting this off for far too long

#2 10-02-07 21:09:25

msdarcy721

Hello Jo,

welcome hun! it's great to have you here! make sure you feel at home! it's a really great community for everyone-- at all different levels of driver training! but even aside from that the people i've got to know on here are just lovely.

so make sure you feel at home hun!

ask away too, if there's anything you feel stuck with. people are willing to help. also don't feel (i felt like i felt when i join almost all forums, a bit awkward about contributing at first)-- don't. there's no need. you're here as a member like the rest of us and it's great to get to know so many different people, so never feel too shy to post anything! especially in the beginning!

i love reading so many different posts.

you can learn so much from others' experience, especially if they are willing to share it.

GOOD LUCK with the lessons!

keep us posted how you get on hun xxxxx smile

#3 10-02-07 22:21:04

JLS
Verified Member

In the days of yore,when a Provisional Licence only lasted a year, I got one that I let expire,because I, like you, felt a nervous wreck at the thought of gettin behind the wheel of a car!After eventually renewing it(more expense) I booked my first Drivinglesson! After the first 10 minutes of 'driving'(ie, moving and stopping and steering) I was hooked, thinking how daft i had been to put it off ,and how much time I had wasted,not driving!I still love it,30 years later,so much so, that I have been teaching people to drive for 8 years now,hopefully instilling my pupils with a passion to drive well,safely and with enjoyment!Do get cracking,it can change your life,give you independence,freedom and even a career! Try to do it before September3rd 2007,cos that is when the Theory Test changes,so that, to pass, you must get at least 43/50 in the multiple choice(instead of 30/35 required now)and 44/75 in the Hazard Perception,at the increased price of £28.50. Go For It and happy driving!!JLS

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 10-02-07 22:34:45

kev elliott

Hello
I am 22 a nervous wreck and its taken me long enough to fill out the forms for my provisional,
Still this was my new years resolution and I want to do it !
SO no doubt I will come here crying so I thought I best say hello now big_smile

Welcome to the forum, you will find many people here that will only be to happy to help you enjoy your learning experience.

#5 10-02-07 23:08:47

chasbart
Verified Member

we are all nervous wrecks on here so you are in good company...feel free to post a question on here anytime. theres plenty of nutters who will do their best to answer your questions and put you at ease.

chas

chas

#6 11-02-07 07:53:46

wiko66
Verified Member

Welcome Jo, its good to have you join, you'll find it very informative and there's always someone willing to help with any problem.

Good luck with lessons  big_smile

#7 11-02-07 16:49:28

itsjojustjo

Thanks everyone,
While I am waiting for the provisional to come back I have decided I am going to use the simulator to curb my nerves a bit.
smile

Board footer