You are not logged in.

#1 07-02-07 06:30:33

wiko66
Verified Member

Hello

Hi everyone. I know I've been on here a few days but I've only just worked out how to do this. I'm a pdi working in Kent and loving every minuet of it.... well mostly. Anyway 1st attempt at part 3 coming up very soon and I'm sooo looking forward to it...NOT neutral neutral

07-02-07 06:30:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-02-07 08:50:52

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Wik066  best of luck for the part 3, good to see you are enjoying your new career!  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 07-02-07 08:55:51

sipin
Verified Member

Welcome to the forum it's a great place, lot's of helpful people, lot's of experience

Even when things go wrong you can learn from them

#4 07-02-07 08:58:51

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#5 07-02-07 17:51:37

starlight_

looooooooo  smile

Kate

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 07-02-07 17:55:08

kev elliott

Hi everyone. I know I've been on here a few days but I've only just worked out how to do this. I'm a pdi working in Kent and loving every minuet of it.... well mostly. Anyway 1st attempt at part 3 coming up very soon and I'm sooo looking forward to it...NOT neutral neutral

Hi wik066,
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your part 3, pop into the chat room sometime and tell us all about it.

#7 07-02-07 18:25:37

G
Verified Member
Website

Hi Wilko
good luck with the test. What part of Kent are you from, I live in Edenbridge & have just started my Pt3 training with LDC.

G

www.drivinglessonsedenbridge.co.uk
Grade 6 ADI
ORDIT registered Instructor Trainer

#8 07-02-07 19:28:29

msdarcy721

Hi wiko66,

good luck for your pt3!!! welcome to the forum smile

good luck G too for your pt3! xx

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 08-02-07 06:46:58

wiko66
Verified Member

Hi Wilko
good luck with the test. What part of Kent are you from, I live in Edenbridge & have just started my Pt3 training with LDC.

G

Hello G, I'm in Maidstone, on a pink with RED, trained with TIC and now getting extra training with REDs trainer.

#10 08-02-07 22:54:59

G
Verified Member
Website

Hi Wilko,
if you are looking for a training partner for extra practice I could meet you in tonbridge area. If you are interested let me know.
G

www.drivinglessonsedenbridge.co.uk
Grade 6 ADI
ORDIT registered Instructor Trainer

#11 09-02-07 06:59:52

wiko66
Verified Member

Thanks for the offer G but I have a couple of training buds already, from the college,and what with the pupils I have I doubt that I'd get much time. thanks anyway

Board footer