You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 28-01-07 11:55:03

starlight_

Hello...

[img=Arial][/img]

Came across this site by accident and thought I'd say Hello *waves*.

I'm Kate,25, learner driver had 6 hours (3 lessons) with my adi so far.

*waves*

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

28-01-07 11:55:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello...

#2 28-01-07 13:04:11

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#3 28-01-07 13:51:11

msdarcy721

Hello Kate,

welcome smile

good luck with the learning!!!

#4 28-01-07 15:00:22

robo
Website

hello and welcome !!!!!! you wont regret accidently finding this site, its great !!!

Good luck with the learning  8)

Theory test - passed first time - 23/8/06- 35/35 & 49/75 on HP

Practical test - passed first time - 20/11/06- 6 minors

Pass plus completed on the 11/12/06

#5 28-01-07 15:33:00

kev elliott

Welcome to the site Starlight, hope to see you around and will say hello if i do   ;D

#6 28-01-07 22:15:12

starlight_

Thanks  smile

See you around.

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

#7 30-01-07 15:10:20

Blew
Verified Member

Hi Kate

Welcome to the forum  smile

Blew.

Board footer