bigt
Verified Member

Passed part 1

One down 2 to go  big_smile

22-12-04 21:48:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed part 1

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 22-12-04 22:53:11

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Excellent result! Just in time for Christmas.

Good luck for the next 2 bits.

Regards,

#3 23-12-04 10:56:41

VandADI
Administrator

Well done bigt,
Nice Xmas pressie for you.  lol
Good luck with parts 2 and 3.
VandADI

#4 26-12-04 20:52:46

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Well done... hope you get on well with the 2 & 3  big_smile

#5 02-01-05 14:45:55

jason

hi every one
i am a newbie on here!!
Just passed part one but may need to find a new training company as i have signed up with lets drive?? will have to wait and see

#6 02-01-05 15:28:12

bigred
Verified Member
Website

HI Jason,

A resounding result - Well done!

As you say, you'll have to wait and see about the next stage of training. All indications are that it should happen. But one of the main problems about Let's Drive over the past year or two is accessing the training at times and intervals that suit you.

Good luck.

Regards,

#7 03-01-05 16:03:49

jason

thanks bigred
do you think the training now offered by lets drive will be of a high standard.if a refund was an option,would it be better to go with another company or stick with LD??
I supose it depends on the ability of the companies that have taken over at LD.Do you know much about them??
yours jason

#8 08-01-05 12:41:14

Happijocks

Yipeeeeeee past part 1 with 97% and HP of 70/75.  Missed a few HP points coz I assumed I had clicked at 5 mark point and forgot to keep clicking.  Remember everyone don't assume  - keep clicking until Hazard has completely developed!!!

Watch out Kent I will be on the roads now for Part 2.

HJ smile

#9 08-01-05 17:11:23

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hey Congratulations Happijocks!

Jason, sorry I didn't get back to you, it must have slipped my notice. But no I don't know much about TIC other than they seem to have purchased a dead duck and may yet regret the situation. Again I would say see how things go and prhaps supplement training with TIC/LD with any local training you can afford.

Ask around and on here, you will get plenty of recommendations.

Regards,

#10 09-01-05 09:38:56

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Well done!!!!! smile  smile
Alex

#11 09-01-05 22:47:23

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

I'm totally made up as I managed to score 97% and 61 for HP
and not having paid or gaining any training. Managed to find a training school with 1st class driving paying £1200 for the parts2 and 3. Hope you all agree that this is a good deal?
Cheers to part 2

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#12 11-01-05 14:40:38

jason

Thanks again for the advice bigred
Are there any trainers on here in the torbay area or does anyone know of any quality trainers? Maybe a smaller company would be a better bet than a large country wide one!!?
yours Jason

#13 18-01-05 14:23:53

Rog
Website

I've passed my part 1!!. Oh my god, I've never been so nervous. It was at least as bad as the first time, as I new how hard the HPT was going to be. I scored 100 again for the theory and 64 for the HPT.

To make sure that this time was a pass I purchased both the official DSA DVD (which only has 10 clips by the way) and the Focus Hazard Perception 2 CD, which has 100 clips (all be it quite poor quality lower res clips). Between the two I managed to practice the only way of completing the test without getting the dreaded 'X', and that's to disregard all fixed and non-developing hazards. Click on these and you'll end up with more then 8 flags, which is where things get dicey on the 'X' front. Instead, you need to concentrate on only those which may cause you to take action.

I also had a strong coffee and a couple of Lucozade glucose sweets before setting the test to ensure I was fully alert  :shock:

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#14 19-01-05 17:46:28

E.D.A. Driving Academy Lt

bigt wrote:

One down 2 to go  big_smile

Well done mate.

now the hard work starts.

I remember mine and how good it felt.

well done again.

ken
www.drivinginstructorsactiongroup.co.uk

Board footer