You are not logged in.

#1 24-01-07 19:18:13

premier997bus1fan

Hi

Hello

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Krystle. Just learning to drive at the moment. I am really enjoing it. When I pass I want to be come a bus driver.lol.

Now currently studying for my theory test.

Krystle

24-01-07 19:18:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-01-07 20:10:00

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hi. welcome Krystle and good look with your driving lessons

kjs

#3 24-01-07 22:03:37

Karenadi

Hi Krystle: welcome to the forum.  Do I know you by any chance?

Karen

#4 25-01-07 06:10:53

luchell

Hi there and  a big welcome to the forum, feel free to ask away with any questions you might have, lots of info here  smile

#5 25-01-07 10:46:26

gemgems
Verified Member

hi krystle
best of luck with your training
lynn

#6 25-01-07 11:12:31

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello & welcome along.

What's so special about the Premier 997 bus?

Ambition Driving College

#7 25-01-07 20:18:11

premier997bus1fan

Hi Karen

Yes you do know me I have a driving lessons with you on a saturday mornings. Hope your ok and got your new car?

Krystle

#8 26-01-07 22:57:30

Karenadi

Hiya: new car is brilliant: you'll love it.  See you tomorrow.

Karen

Board footer