You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-01-07 19:12:11

jonks

Ethical Instructor Training Company.

Ethical Instructor Training Company.

If you are training or have trained in the past with this company, please tell us your opinions of the training and service you received.

Please be responsible about what you post. If you had a bad experience then by all means tell us what happened, but do so responsibly. This section is not about defaming any company.

The opinions below do not represent the opinions of Driver Training Today.

22-01-07 19:12:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Ethical Instructor Training Company.

#2 22-01-07 19:28:32

Angie321
Verified Member
Website

I have trained with Edward since April 2006 and would recommend anyone who is serious about excellent quality and value for money Driving Instructor Tuition.  Edward's training is on a Pay As You Go basis, so there are no upfront fees.  He is friendly, patient and very approachable.  If you live in the Cornwall or Devon areas and have not yet decided on a trainer then I would definitely recommend you give him a ring.

www.beltup2drive.co.uk for lessons in and around Plymouth.

#3 22-01-07 21:59:55

rbest
Verified Member
Website

Hi Angie,

Yes I agree,well said. I too completed my training with Edward at the Ethical Instructor Training Company. Very pleased. Good training. I would certainly recommend Edward EITC.

Reasonably priced. I paid for my training on a pay as you go basis.

Richard

#4 23-01-07 12:40:47

Trumper
Verified Member

How does the price compare with the big firms?

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#5 23-01-07 13:47:44

rbest
Verified Member
Website

I have estimated my training to be around £1500. That includes part 2 and, about 44 hours for part 3. So when you add in test fees and license coststotal is at £2000

hope that helps

Richard

#6 23-01-07 19:42:44

Trumper
Verified Member

Thanks for the reply. It gives an insight into the price differents between PAY AS YOU GO and the up front fees.
So you saved about £2000.

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#7 23-01-07 20:57:40

rbest
Verified Member
Website

Yes. Get yourself a good trainer. Nothing wrong with vetting them first. Would definatly recommend a quality local trainer. It worked for me.

Good Luck
Richard

Board footer