You are not logged in.

#1 22-01-07 13:14:44

danjak

saying hello

Hi everyone

Im new to the forum and just introducing myself.  Qualified in July, and set up on my own, doing ok and really enjoying it.  But....there is always something to learn and I still keep picking up info bout driving wherever I go!  So thought that joining your forum would help me out a bit.  I'm sure I will be speaking to you guys, and pickin your brains when I get a quiet moment infront of the computer with a cup of coffee.

22-01-07 13:14:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: saying hello

#2 22-01-07 13:48:09

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello & welcome along to the forum.

We're a friendly bunch here so join in the fun.

Glad to hear works going well for you.

If you've got a website, get it linked to here - otherwise Jonks will remind you... it's all good for your rankings!

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 22-01-07 17:27:03

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Yep, get yourself listed, and this site is a godsend when you go independent, it keeps you in touch with what is happening - it can be lonely out there on your own, and you can keep ahead of the competition!

Board footer