You are not logged in.

#1 21-01-07 15:47:48

bernie

to introduce myself

Hi my name bernie , im a PDI in newcastle-under-lyme im on part 3 but i have already failed 2 tests and my time is up in march,still third time lucky eh! any advice will be very wellcome. My time available to train is very limited as i also work full time and can't let my employers know about my new career hope's

21-01-07 15:47:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: to introduce myself

#2 21-01-07 16:27:45

msdarcy721

Hello Bernie smile

welcome to the forum smile

lots of peeps on here that will be able to help you!

nice place too smile

good luck xxxxxxxxxx smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 21-01-07 17:53:29

gday
Verified Member
Website

Hi Bernie, Welcome, wish you well with third attempt, don't put yourself under too much pressure with the 3rd attempt, it may not be any consolation but some on here have been round more than once so stick with it whatever if that's what you really want to do! big_smile

#4 21-01-07 18:49:53

Nita

Hi Bernie, I thought i would just say hi, as i only live a few miles away from newcastle ( castle), Im only just learning to drive,  but every one on here is fantastic, they are here for you whether its info or a shoulder to  see you on here again i hope Nita..xx

Live life to the full, cause you dont know what its gonna throw at you. smile

Board footer