You are not logged in.

#1 20-01-07 23:08:36

jackie
Verified Member

new adi

HI QUALIFIED IN NOVEMBER, NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY, BUT HAD MY FIRST PUP YESTERDAY AND WAS NERVY, BUT HAD 2 HOUR LESSON TODAY AND WONDERED WHAT THE WORRY WAS ALL ABOUT REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF ANY TIPS

20-01-07 23:08:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new adi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-01-07 02:33:47

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi congratulations on your qualification!  The first pupils are scary but remember you know more than they do and you will be doing a great job if they learn something on their first lesson with you!  Good luck on your new career!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 23-01-07 21:24:43

mark

hiya, new to this website today. i passed my test in december but havent started teaching yet, not sure where to go from here. are u working for a company or yourself.

#4 23-01-07 21:46:32

luchell

Hi to you both and welcome you will find alot of posts here that will come of use to you and if you need anything just ask have a browse through the boards ive learnt so much from this place its been fanatastic  smile

#5 24-01-07 10:22:39

jackie
Verified Member

hi again, completed my training with Passmasters but as i have my own car with dual controls opted to pay per pupil although had no work from them yet, so i am actually working for myself, i do already run my own business with my husband a shop with good frontage and good trade so started advertising here made some posters up on the computer which i have started to display in local business's and schools and college, got my first pupil came via my daughter as they are only 19 and 21 so know the locals kids, also got one of my paperboys starting with me in march bit slow at the mo but getting plenty of interest by the way well done for passing where did you take your test

#6 24-01-07 16:49:29

mark

I did my training in st helens, through my training i had a few learners to practice with which i did in my own car with no duals, they all were impressed with me, but a bit scared starting for real. my plans at the mo are to keep my job on and start slowly.

Board footer