You are not logged in.

#1 17-01-07 23:52:58

ratchet83

I PASSED MY TEST 5TH TIME!!!!

Hey everyone i passed today, it was my 5th trime and i am over the moon!! all thanks to Hayley who showed me the way!!! i was so shocked that i passed i even made the horn beep with my head as it hit the steering wheel!! (oops!!!)
THANKYOU SO MUCH HAYLEY FOR EVERYTHING AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOR MY PASS PLUS!!!
WOO HOO!!!!!
XXXX big_smile big_smile wink big_smile big_smile

17-01-07 23:52:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I PASSED MY TEST 5TH TIME!!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-01-07 00:09:15

gday
Verified Member
Website

Well done big_smile

#3 18-01-07 06:59:59

dog
Verified Member

Ahh so you're the Chris that Hayley was talking about in the other topic, congrats smile

#4 18-01-07 12:48:14

luchell

Thats the one Dog  lol You gota mail me your shifts chris so i can sort out your pass pluss lol

#5 18-01-07 16:11:54

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#6 18-01-07 17:09:02

luchell

Oh i forgot to say that was Chris's first test with me  lol You gota get a car now chris!!!!!!!!!!

#7 18-01-07 18:51:39

dog
Verified Member

I want to book passplus with you too Hayley lol lol

#8 18-01-07 18:54:36

luchell

Help yourself Dog just make sure you book early cos im getting really full theres a travel lodge just down the road  lol lol

Board footer