You are not logged in.

#1 11-01-07 21:10:17

Pete Doherty
Verified Member

Wotcha

Hello everyone, I've just registered so thought I would introduce myself.

I've been a Driving Instructor for about 2 years now - been going it alone for the past 8 months.

I've been reading the forums for a while before registering and I'm looking forward to giving and receiving advice and opinions with all the other ADIs and PDIs

11-01-07 21:10:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Wotcha

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-01-07 22:28:49

gday
Verified Member
Website

Hello Pete, as nobody else seems to want to say hello yet ;D

Is that a picture of you?

g'day

#3 11-01-07 22:30:26

Karenadi

LOL: you'll end up getting arrested with a picture like that...............welcome to the forum new friend. tongue

#4 12-01-07 15:16:42

Pete Doherty
Verified Member

Thank you two very much

It's not a picture of me I'm afraid - that's the real Pete Doherty, one of my heroes. I'm just the pretend Pete - the one who's really a driving instructor.

#5 12-01-07 15:51:42

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

Yer a Dirty pretty young thing.  OOPs thats the other lot big_smile

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

#6 12-01-07 16:06:24

Pete Doherty
Verified Member

Hooray! Some Libertines-inspired jokes on a driving instructor forum  lol

Later I shall log onto the NME forum for some driving banter  lol

#7 12-01-07 16:36:16

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

We almost got to see The Libertines in Benicassim in Spain last Summer, but they were playing too early.  We saw Pretty Dirty Things at Lowlands.  I love live music!

www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

"how do you do". 
They're really saying

#8 12-01-07 16:49:13

Pete Doherty
Verified Member

Wicked - I've seen DPT twice. The last time was in December at Brixton - then saw Babyshambles a week later - both were fantastic!

#9 12-01-07 17:09:30

msdarcy721

hola lol

awww my sister is into all of that music. i must confess i'm liking it a little more now, than i did at summer (when i saw lots of these live bands, live in my front room tongue what i came in) lol and they all sounded quite similiar!

dad and Liz (sister) can't believe i can say such things lol

she's trying to get me to listen to The Fratellis atm, but i don't rate them that much as of yet anyway. ahh i'll give them another listen to lol

a long welcome, sorry lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 12-01-07 17:18:14

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

then saw Babyshambles a week later - both were fantastic!

oops I meant Babyshambles not the Libertines.  The word was that they went down well.

she's trying to get me to listen to The Fratellis atm, but i don't rate them that much as of yet anyway. ahh i'll give them another listen to

One of my wife's new favorites.

www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

"how do you do". 
They're really saying

Board footer