You are not logged in.

#1 11-01-07 09:37:49

gemgems
Verified Member

new

Hi
My name is lynn, just thought i would say hello to you all. I am doing training for my part3 in Feb. Everthing is croosed hoping i will pass big_smile

11-01-07 09:37:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-01-07 09:47:55

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#3 11-01-07 10:50:26

luchell

Hi there Lynn and welcome to the forum ask away with qanything we can help with smile smile Are you looking forward to part three it can really be the most fun part promise! I am nuts yes but i also mean what i say  lol wink Pop into chat if you see anyone there at the top of the forum we are all very friendly and helpful if you need usxx

#4 11-01-07 13:04:35

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hi Lynn & welcome along to the site,

I've got my Part 3 coming up as well... there's plenty of help on here if you need it.

Good luck!

Ambition Driving College

#5 12-01-07 09:14:01

gemgems
Verified Member

Thank you, and i must admit i am looking forward to my part 3 but i think the nerves will let me down.

#6 12-01-07 09:14:36

msdarcy721

Hello lynn!

good luck xxxxxxxxxx smile

welcome on board lol

#7 15-01-07 00:52:56

gday
Verified Member
Website

Hello Lynn, I bet you have been busy recently with Santa and I bet you haven't heard that one before! lol ;D

#8 15-01-07 11:17:58

gemgems
Verified Member

the best one is my hubby his first name is robert but he gets Bob (bobsleigh) ha ha

#9 21-01-07 00:37:27

gday
Verified Member
Website

Board footer