You are not logged in.

#1 10-01-07 23:10:37

audii

new here today, test next Tuesday

Glad there is a forum here. big_smile

I started learning late 2004, failed road test twice in 2005. I thought I need private practice and got used to driving.
So in December 2006, I bought a second hand card and started learning again.
I booked a test next week, my instructor still think that I need to improve 'dramatically' to pass.
Really want to make most of the time before the test. Look forward to your kind advice and I will look through the threads here.

philip

10-01-07 23:10:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new here today, test next Tuesday

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-01-07 00:15:11

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi good luck with your test and truly hope that you will be driving a car and not a card!  Take all the advice you can from an ADI and plenty of practice to back it up. Hope you test goes well.   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 11-01-07 14:45:26

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hmm... yeah, a second hand card... 'Happy Mother's Day'?

I'd listen to your instructor for the best advice - (s)he is the expert and has seen your driving standard. If they're not recommending you to take this test, how about putting it back a little to let them help iron out any issues you might have?

Best of luck whatever you do!

Ambition Driving College

Board footer