You are not logged in.

#1 10-01-07 16:29:57

mineee

New Here Today

Hello I'm new on the forum today.  I have been trying to learn to drive for centuries.  I took lessons in an automatic nearly 20 years ago and failed my test twice.  Last year I decided to take lessons in a manual car but after around 50 lessons felt I was not progressing.  Today I took my first lesson in an automatic and I really enjoyed it.  I just felt so free to concentrate on the road without worrying about stalling and making decisions about which gears to select.  So a big thank you to the person who invented automatic transmission.  I am going to pass this time!

10-01-07 16:29:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New Here Today

#2 10-01-07 16:34:04

luchell

Good on you for starting up again!!!! We won't let you give up this time  wink Welcome to the forum  lol

#3 10-01-07 17:45:16

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello & welcome to the site.

Glad you're giving driving another go... 'good things come to those that wait'.

Lot's of support on here, so throw any questions over to the panel of experts and they'll sort you out.

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 10-01-07 17:47:44

pj
Verified Member

I just felt so free to concentrate on the road without worrying about stalling and making decisions about which gears to select.  So a big thank you to the person who invented automatic transmission.

I feel like that too sometimes, it's so lovely teaching auto pupils ;D, good luck with your driving.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#5 10-01-07 17:49:44

mineee

Many thanks for the welcomes.  I can already think of a few questions regarding automatics so I'll post them in the appropriate place when I work out where it is. smile

#6 10-01-07 19:59:02

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Mineee good on you for starting up your lessons again!  Enjoy your lessons and look forward to the freedom you get when you pass!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer