You are not logged in.

#1 09-01-07 20:28:30

jason22

Another Newbe!

Hi all,

My name is Jason (you may guessed that already!). I live in Lincoln and I also work here. I was just struggling to write out a lesson plan for PST6- reverse parking, when I got stuck so I thought I would browse the Internet and fell on this site. (great site by the way full of good ideas, also its good to know your not on your own doing this training!!).

I passed part one about 5 months ago, first time.
I passed part two three month ago, second time, failed first one on undue hesitancy. (I think the examiner had a bad day and it was the end of the month!!!!)

Getting ready for part three maybe 3 or 4 month away, depends on my instructor.

Having great fun though, the most interesting part was the first time I went out in the passenger seat with my instructor as a pupil near test standard. I'm sure he kept forgetting to check the mirrors on purpose!!!!

Hope to speak to you soon,  Jason. 

09-01-07 20:28:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Another Newbe!

#2 09-01-07 20:34:14

Karenadi

How do you do.  Welcome on board.  Any questions or ideas or opinions feel free to post as long as you agree with us you'll be just fine. ;D

#3 09-01-07 20:44:43

jason22

Thanks for the reply.

Cant wait for my next lesson, I'm sure it gets better each time.

I'm very agreeable so we should get on just fine.
Jason.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 09-01-07 22:45:13

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Jason congrats on passing part one and part 2 are you going for your  :pdibadge:?  Look forward to seeing more of you in the forum.  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#5 09-01-07 22:47:30

luchell

Hi Jason and welcome  smile smile Check out the chat room in the evenings as well some of us meet there  lol Lots of help here on this site all of us are friendly Karens given up smoking so she might bite now and then  lol tongue

#6 11-01-07 06:34:43

jason22

Everybody is so friendly. I'm so glad I found this site!!

I've been thinking about going for a PDI, but I'm in a bit of a quandary! I don't want to leave my present job until I've passed the final exam, (financial security!) but I really want to start instructing.

So many people have said you need the experience of instructing a pupil before the exam, but I'm still not sure! Maybe I should jump into it and concentrate solely on passing the exam, or maybe I should keep taking regular lessons until I reach the standard required for the exam!

Board footer