just thuoght i would introduce myself 12 years an instructor 12 days computing

09-01-07 19:47:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new member

#2 09-01-07 19:57:13

luchell

lol  Are you like me, one false move and you nearly blow the thing up??  lol Welcome to the forum feel free to pop in the chatroom in the evenings quite a few of us pop in there  smile smile

#3 09-01-07 20:02:20

Karenadi

Hiya: hello, welcome: is a total nuthouse, but some of us are ok sometimes but not necessarily all of the time...........

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 09-01-07 22:59:35

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Alba, welocme aboard!  Yes it is a nuthouse but a good one!  Don't worry about the chat room, I've tried it a few times - it's great but my sentence takes about 30 seconds to type by which time they are onto another subject!  Have fun!   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer