You are not logged in.

#1 08-01-07 14:25:51

carlyg

Hi

My name is Carly Gordon, have been learning to drive for over two years now  roll
In this time i have had to move twice, due to my hubby being in the army.
My main problems with my driving is the reversing, i get confused with my left from right (what can i say I'm a woman ) I also hate driving town centre, which is a problem as the test centre is near the town centre.
I  absolutely hate tests, i get so nervous on the day and build up to test( have already taking 4  :oops:)
Nevermind i keep going and have not given up, which i have felt like doing a few times  tongue
I now learning to drive with HND driving school, Hayley is a brill instructor as she deal with nervous people, which is very helpful for me. She has also given me many tips and advice, she recommend this site to me.

08-01-07 14:25:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New member

#2 08-01-07 14:41:19

VandADI
Administrator

Welcome to the forum Carly  smile
When reversing, you should be looking in the direction of travel, ie over left shoulder, through back of window (and carrying effective all round obs) When you steer to the right, the back end of the car goes to right, steer left, back of car goes left.  Watch the front of the car as it will swing out  wink  You are definitely on the right track with Hayley though, she will have you doing those manoeuvres in no time.
Regards
Vanda

#3 08-01-07 14:57:30

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Another one of Hayley's - she's taking over the world!!  ;D

Welcome along to the site - there's loads of friendly, supportive people on here, so don't hold back with any questions!

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 08-01-07 14:59:14

gday
Verified Member
Website

Hello Carly, stick at it it originally took me 4 attempts to pass my driving test and now I am an Instructor (Perhaps I should not admit that on here). I believe you will be a better driver for not passing first time (that's not a slur at 1st Time passers by the way), each time I fail a test I always learn something new which you seem to indicate is happening already from Hayley ;D

#5 08-01-07 16:57:08

luchell

Hey carly im so pleased to see you here  smile smile i am often in the chatroom in the evening if you want to pop in and chat with us we're all nuts and friendly  lol

Go through the boards there is alot to help you here ask away anything you like in the learners section, carlys theory runs out in march she is worried we should go to test by then but she is going to top her theory up anyhow

WELCOME to the forum carly nice to have you here with us  smile smile

Carly gets very flustered and anxious with reversing and the city center shes trying rescue remedy so im sure you guys can help her with your experience. Hopefully see you in chart in the evenings carly  smile smile

Board footer