You are not logged in.

#1 05-01-07 11:41:11

JLS
Verified Member

New to using a computer,but an old hand at teaching people to drive!

Hi There, my name is Julia, Having met Hayley at the local Test Centre, I was invited to visit this website! I've been an ADI for 7 years now and and agree with your other members that it is the best job in the world! Never a dull moment, no two days alike, I'm my own boss and I'm teaching a skill that I personally love and thoroughly enjoy,to people who really apreciate the achievement of aquiring that skill and passing that Test!!!

05-01-07 11:41:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New to using a computer,but an old hand at teaching people to drive!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-01-07 11:44:56

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Hi julia welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing your comments on our amazing industry. big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#3 05-01-07 12:32:29

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hi Julia & welcome along to the site...

it's a great place to come for help/advice/a chuckle.

I think Hayley's on some sort of commission for getting new members!

Ambition Driving College

#4 05-01-07 14:54:45

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Julia, you are so very welcome here  smile

#5 05-01-07 15:19:05

luchell

Hey you and welcome! This is a great friendly place to hang out after a good days work if you can call it there  lol I realised julia would likely enjoy it here as we passed each other pacing the floor over 50 times in anticipation of our tests coming back  lol I hope that nervous sick feeling i get never goes, shows we have great pride and concern in what we do. Have fun reading through the boards and we are all here if you need any help with anything, feel free to join in  smile smile

#6 05-01-07 15:19:45

luchell

P.S i am NOT on commision but if i was i'd be sitting pretty right now  lol I must ask jonks and see if he will give me a wage  lol

#7 05-01-07 18:57:28

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hiya Julia, welcome and have fun - it's a great site, full of information but also full of humour too!  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 05-01-07 19:28:57

Karenadi

P.S i am NOT on commision but if i was i'd be sitting pretty right now  lol I must ask jonks and see if he will give me a wage  lol

Stop telling fibs Hayley :evil:

Welcome to the forum Julia.

#9 05-01-07 19:41:00

luchell

roll Karen you do make me laugh if only  lol OIY Jonks can we get paid for bringing new members in  lol lol lol

#10 05-01-07 20:54:44

msdarcy721

Hi Julia,

welcome on board 8-)

#11 06-01-07 18:29:39

JLS
Verified Member

:)WOW!!What a welcome?! So nice of you all to take the time to note and respond to my tentative intro' to your Forum, I'm looking forward to 'listening' and learning from like-minded people. Happy 2007 to everyone,and good luck to all you Part Three Candidates!

#12 08-01-07 01:56:06

gday
Verified Member
Website

Welcome Julia smile

Board footer