You are not logged in.

#1 04-01-07 16:42:55

Bluey
Verified Member

Hi

Hi to all.

I'm an ADI from Birmingham  :adibadge: been doing it for just over 5 years, still enjoy it (most of the time), hope to speak to you all soon.

04-01-07 16:42:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi

#2 04-01-07 17:07:49

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hi Bluey & welcome to the site.

Don't know if you've been 'guesting' here before, but if not you'll soon find we're a friendly bunch.  smile

Ambition Driving College

#3 04-01-07 20:27:20

luchell

Hi there and welcome smile smile

#4 04-01-07 20:47:58

Scattyem
Verified Member

hello and welcome to the site!
glad to hear you are still enjoying it after 5 years, that gives me hope!
enjoy!
em

Gremlin Driver training. The empire starts...........

#5 04-01-07 20:48:44

Karenadi

Hiya Bluey: which part of Birmingham are you from then?

#6 05-01-07 09:07:52

Bluey
Verified Member

Hi Karen, I'm from South Yardley about 10 min from the Test Centre, are you from Brum too?

#7 05-01-07 18:56:51

Karenadi

Yep: North Birmingham though: Great Barr

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 05-01-07 19:06:55

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Bluey nice to see a new face!  Tell us a bit more about yourself! Are you a working on a franchise or by yourself, in partnership or other? Look forward to hearing more about you.  Have fun and happy new year!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#9 15-01-07 11:38:34

Bluey
Verified Member

Hi C-Way

I was with BSM for about 12 months after passing part 3 and since then I've been independant. I am in a sort of partnership with a guy who was my training buddy and passed his part 3 the day after mine, it works quite well as we live in seperate parts of Birmingham so we can cover a wider area but don't tread on each others toes so to speak, really we just share a website and pass work to each other but it does half the costs :evil:

Board footer