You are not logged in.

#1 03-01-07 23:13:59

DazZA

hello...

hi my names darren i live in tidworth am 16 but soon 17 learning to drive straight away in february...my aunt hayley is going to be my instructor im reli looking forward to it its going to be great i cant wait ..............

03-01-07 23:13:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hello...

#2 03-01-07 23:17:47

Evan

Welcome Darren, so you are going to learn with Auntie Hayles ah well. If you can put up with her nagging, the test should be easy. ;D

Welcome to the forum. Ev wink

#3 03-01-07 23:19:16

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

Hello darren, welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home, we're ll a friendly bunch, anything you need, just ask  wink smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 03-01-07 23:22:23

sammie06

Hi Darren, welcome to the forum!

Hayley as your instructor, you are lucky especially seeing as you get to drive her pride and joy big_smile

Do listen to what she has to say as she has proved to be a very invaluable person to many people on here and she will be to you no doubt. Most important of all Enjoy learning to drive it is great fun!

age.png

#5 03-01-07 23:23:00

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hey Darren, welcome to the forum, what a lucky chap you are having an Aunt who is a Driving Instructor!  Best of luck with your tuition, work hard at it and take all the advice you are given!  Enjoy your driving, it is a great part of growing up and becoming an adult, welcome  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#6 03-01-07 23:40:33

jonks

Hi darren, welcome to the site mate smile

#7 03-01-07 23:44:21

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Hiya daz we met on the chatroom. Good for you learning to drive. Its great fun learning and you couldnt have a better instructor. But just humour her when she calls her car by its given name lol. Hope you have great fun with your lessons and make sure you get your butt back on the forum coz we are all a bit mad and need young blood to keep us sane.Ha Ha.

big_smile yikes

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#8 03-01-07 23:49:36

luchell

Welcome to the forum Darren aka Daz  lol Poor boy he will have lots of fun on lessons, we have an off road session booked for saturday as there is somewhere near him i can go then on his birthday in feb he has 5 hours booked hes with me all day  lol lol  Theory booked for just after his birthday already  lol

He can already control a car so he will nip through learning to drive with ease but i shall give him lots of butt kicks along the way as you do  lol lol

#9 04-01-07 16:32:53

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Darren and welcome to the forum  smile
I bet you can't wait until you start your lessons  wink
You will learn loads with Hayley, and have fun at the same time, let us know how you get on and all the best.

Vanda

#10 04-01-07 17:03:46

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

Hi Darren.  Hope you enjoy learning to drive.  Just remember that making a car go is the easy bit.  Getting it to stop can be where the fun starts.  Aim to be the best driver in your group of friends.  Not the fastest.

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

#11 04-01-07 18:05:12

la.monikita
Verified Member

hey daz, welcome to the forum wink,

you are one lucky man to have an aunt to be your instructor, and starting at 16 8-).

as had been already said, listen to her and become the best driver in your crowd, with most common sense and superb driving skills.

all the best Darren smile

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#12 04-01-07 18:21:56

Angie321
Verified Member
Website

Hello Darren and welcome to the forum,

There is no better place than here.  Any advice you need is only a click away and everyone is helpful and ever willing to offer good advice.

You are very lucky to have such a caring aunt who is willing to offer her help in teaching you to drive.   Like you I also helped my nephew through his test only a couple of weeks ago.  He started with another instructor before I decided to train as an ADI only to fail.  He asked if I would give him some lessons and although he felt he knew it all and really did not need to be told anything by me, I persevered and he passed with only 4 minors.

Listen to your Aunt, and you will not go far wrong.

Keep us posted on this forum.  Look forward to your thoughts on your first lessons!!

Angie

www.beltup2drive.co.uk for lessons in and around Plymouth.

#13 04-01-07 18:26:02

luchell

We are lucky to have some private off road land near Darren i can't wat until saturday, i know he can already handle a car as he has been playing  lol

I can't wait until his birthday with that 5 hour slot we can do tonsssssssssssssss  lol lol

#14 04-01-07 19:23:55

Blew
Verified Member

Remember daz to move away in hayley's swift 4000 revs and dump the clutch  wink

Blew.

#15 04-01-07 19:32:11

Evan

Also remember that she only teaches forward motion, when you are ready to learn reversing give me a call, because she can't reverse, she keeps stalling wink ;D.

Well she does when I'm her passenger. Also watch her alloys, very fussy about them is Hayley. Ev ;D

#16 04-01-07 19:34:41

luchell

Oiy Ev!!!!!!!!

Daz

When ev was down and we were at my mums i was TRYING to drive home with him in the passenger seat   roll he kept putting the dual brake on so the car kept stalling   roll now he has the cheek to say its me  lol  i will get him back so really he should be careful i think  lol lol

P.s im the best reverser you can find i would win a competition im so good  big_smile big_smile tongue Its in the family you see we are all rather good and my brother, Darrens uncle matt is a rally driver  big_smile

#17 04-01-07 19:40:20

Evan

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yippee I just got a bite. Have to dust the fishing rods off ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

haha ha Ev wink

#18 04-01-07 19:42:33

luchell

roll tongue You will get used to him Daz  lol

#19 04-01-07 19:47:41

Evan

;D ;D ;D ;D Love me or hate me you know you can't ignore me. wink wink wink

#20 04-01-07 20:38:07

keith williams
Verified Member

Hey Dazza

Welcome to the site!  big_smile

#21 04-01-07 21:01:39

megron
Verified Member

Hi Daz

Welcome to the forum and good luck with learning to drive.  Its great that you are going to get some off road experience as well - I was also lucky enough to have this before I was 17 and found this great experience  big_smile big_smile

Also very very lucky having an aunt that is a driving instructor....

All the very best with your training and let us know how you are getting on  big_smile big_smile big_smile

Ruth

#22 05-01-07 03:57:27

dog
Verified Member

Welcome to the forum Dazza I hope you enjoy learning to drive, I've had 13 lessons (I think) and loving it!  smile

#23 05-01-07 14:52:05

DEE

OK I will try again!!!

I thought I had posted here yesterday Daz to welcome you  :?
I did type it out and hit post but it seems to have dissapeared...(heaven knows where though)

A very big welcome to the forum
We are a good crowd on here a little mad though maybe
You are so lucky to have Hayley as an aunt and an instructor.
She is wonderful and really helped me when I was learning.
If it hadn't been for her I would have given up trying to pass my test. But with her help (and others on here) I got through it and have now passed.

If you have any questions just ask.......I did!!..lol
Pop onto the chat room sometime.....I'm always in there at night
Love to speak to you sometime

Welcome again

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#24 05-01-07 15:33:10

luchell

Maybe i deleted it so would have to write another  lol just kidding  tongue Im also in chat in the evenings as often as i can so pop on in lol

#25 05-01-07 21:33:45

DEE

Hayley

I bet you did delete it on purpose just to get me to type another.
My poor fingers are all worn out!... yikes

Anyway welcome again Daz
Welcome to the madhouse.....hehhehehehe

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

Board footer